Project management doesn’t just have to be centered around large construction jobs. What people don’t realise is that it also includes things like home re-fits and bringing homes up to standard for landlords so they can let them. We have the skills and experience to be able to offer a full service where we can take the house and fully renovate it on time and on budget. The benefit to you here is that you only have to deal with us as your only contractor so you don’t have coordinate a plumber, a bricklayer, a window fitter and anyone else that might be needed.
We offer a complete project management package right from the initial conception and design of the project, throughout its construction, to its completion.
This would typically include the following:
- representing the interest of the client
- pre-work visits to the customers to arrange time and work details
- providing independent professional advice;
- liasing with and supervising the work of the other professionals involved in the project;
- making sure the aims of the project are met;
- ensuring that quality standards are adhered to;
- keeping track of progress and ensuring that the project is on time and on budget;
- maintaining records of expenditure, accounting, costing and billing.
- signing work off at the end of the project